Countryside Reports, an online news magazine operating in Western Uganda is hiring cultured and seasoned reporters(5) to feed it with stories that seek to educate, guide and inform the population/audience.
Applicants should have;
- At least a Bachelors Degree in Communication or journalism, and relevant undergraduate experience.
- Proficiency in English language(reading and writing).
- Solid and good record of ethics and integrity especially in the media fraternity.
- Computer and information technology skills.
- Analytical and sound mind with the ability to base stories on facts and evidence.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, etc
Applications and relevant academic documents can be sent online to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact 0706139795/0782711457 or email@example.com
Visit our magazine on www.countrysidereports.co.ug